Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my.IS members,

After a few long weeks of work, we are now ready and live with our new OE parts ordering system. Our new Trade Motion site will allow you to choose your make and model, and through a simple step by step breakdown menu, allow you to make all your OE parts orders online and hassle free. You no longer have to wait to get a hold of Cesar or myself to order OE items that are not on our site.

Now you simply got to the L-tunedParts.com site and click on the tab at the top marked OEM Parts.

You will see screens like these

Also to kick off the launch of our new OE parts site, we will be offering an additional 5% off the already discounted pricing we offer for all Lexus OE parts.

Use discount code/coupon CLOEM

** This coupon will be active on our site until Jan 14th 2008 **

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Awesome, I can't wait to check this out!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah i checked it out, order a supra turbo headgasket, wait 5 days for it, then i get cover sub- assembly instead, this MIGUEL GORDON character says i have to send it back at my expense because i put down the wrong order number, WHICH I GOT FROM THEIR WEBSITE. Horrible service, never again.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
customer service seems to have fallin quite a bit, I have sent a couple emails with no return and alot of folks with q's in threads in here with no reply..not the same old carson toyota I have dealt with years ago..

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well first I want to apoligize for the wrong item being sent. I did double check and the order we recieved from you was for the valve cover. The only thing I can think of is maybr by mistake you clicked on the valve cover instead of the headgasket when the order was placed. Also we are picking that part up for you at our cost like we always do. It will be picked up, and you will be credited back when we receive the items.

As for being on the forums, I usually prefer to take care of all the pm I get from themembers here, before going on the threads. With about 40-45 pms coming in per day, it's hard sometimes to be on every thread and answer the questions. However we are working on that, and you will see me answering questions on the threads more.

Also our new facilty is close to being completed
New Construction at Carson Toyota™ Southern California Los Angeles County Orange Used New Toyota dealer

Once it's done, which should be in about 4-6 weeks, we will have our own offices dedicated to only the JDM and part sales. Which means we will have full coverage of all forums and pms in a much faster time.

Also , if you have any questions or comments about any orders feel free to call me direct. 310-522-2383

·
Registered
292 Posts
I just ordered my timingbelt/waterpump/sparkplugs/etc to do my 90k. They said next week. We'll see. I trust it'll be fine. great prices!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Got everything I ordered....although I clicked for 4 spark plugs instead of 6....everything else was AWESOME!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I noticed that the IS line, specifically the IS350, is not among one of the options? Is this by plan or is that option coming later?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Hey Buddy:
Are you looking for the underbody panel that goes in the front? Right under the front bumper? If it is, here is the part number: 5141053022. I think that is it. I'm 95% sure though. I would call them if anything first, but I'm pretty sure that is it. You can look at a illustration of it when you put in the part number on the top right hand corner and search for it. Good luck.

Kian

Carson Toyota, I cant seem to find the underbody panel on the site?
Any help?

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Buddy:
Are you looking for the underbody panel that goes in the front? Right under the front bumper? If it is, here is the part number: 5141053022. I think that is it. I'm 95% sure though. I would call them if anything first, but I'm pretty sure that is it. You can look at a illustration of it when you put in the part number on the top right hand corner and search for it. Good luck.

Kian
That is the correct part number for the panel, and if you need any parts numbers just call or om me anytime.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts