Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need a new spotted thread going

I'll start out with a good one

Outside autozone in whitehall PA on rt 145. Blue with headlight washers!!!!!! I have never seen an IS with headlight washers in the US ever, he didn't have fog lights but he did have a carbon fiber hood.

I tried to race after but I was deleting a CEL becuse of my cat's being destroyed from the blower, and by the time I got to the light to cross over 145 the light changed.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
i saw one!!!! oooh oooh

it was outside my apt and it was 3am.

i put on some pants and ran outside to catch a glimpse of it as it stopped at the light on the corner of 2nd ave and these kind of threads are pointless.

sorry for being a dick...
couldnt help myself...

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
funny funny James...

anyways....I rarely ever see any other IS's.....which I like it that way....they didnt sell too many of them in the northeast

·
Registered
200 Posts
Since i started looking into buying an IS, about 8-9 months ago, i've only seen 3 around here. Pretty rare in Maine, one of the many reasons i started looking at them. Deffinately like having a car that you don't see everyday.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
funny funny James...

anyways....I rarely ever see any other IS's.....which I like it that way....they didnt sell too many of them in the northeast
Ah Marc....always good to hear from you... you gonna show your face this year or stay in hiding like last year?

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
not anti anything....just choosing who I associate myself with, and Mike know's I want to chill with everyone, aside from one or 2 people....

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
its all good, Lexotic has always been too much of a "clique" anyways....I was hoping that EM wouldnt turn that way too

·
Registered
604 Posts
I keep seeing a solar yellow IS with a 2" drop, APex N1 exhaust and TRD spoiler driving down Rt 18 in east brunswick-new brunswick during my morning commute.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
I keep seeing a solar yellow IS with a 2" drop, APex N1 exhaust and TRD spoiler driving down Rt 18 in east brunswick-new brunswick during my morning commute.
i used to see him all the time during my morning commutes too.....some filipino looking guy, he has eyelids too

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Nah its just you bro... sorry....
perhaps so..... I was always the one that certain people affiliated with that group that liked to joke about and make fun of, laughing or joking or not, I dont like to associate myself with people like that and do not want to put people like that around me any longer, I dont have time for that crap anymore.....nothing against you James, I've known you for like 5 years and we've had some fun times and def want to chill again sometime...others ruin the fun for me though, and thats from my perspective...

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
funny funny James...

especially in the winter time

·
Registered
475 Posts
I haven't seen any of you guys lately...Just old people driving IS300's...Well, I did see the new owner of Elton's GGP in MSU.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts