Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale is my poineer dvh-p7000 and the matching deq-p7000.
all items are mint and include everything. manual, remotes, ect. and original boxes.

The DVH SPECS
The DVH-P7000 plays DVDs, CDs, AM/FM radio, and is XM ready. It also has an optical output for Dolby Digital/DTS 5.1 Dual Zone gives you the freedom to listen to either an XM, FM, or AM station, while your passengers in the back enjoy the latest in Hollywood DVD.

DVD Player / Receiver with Dual Zone Capabilities
DVD Player Features:

DVD/Video CD/CD Player
DVD-R/RW & CD-R/RW Compatible
96kHz/24-bit D/A Converter (DVD)
Optical Digital Output for DEQ-P7000 Multi-Channel Audio Processor (Dolby® Digital™/DTS™/Dolby Pro Logic)
Composite Video Output (Front + Rear)
RCA Audio Output (Rear)
Dual Zone (Two Different Sources)
Operation for Front & Rear
Receiver Features:
Organic EL Display (128 x 33 pixels)
MOSFET50 (50W x 4 - Channel High Power)
Supertuner­III™
XM Ready
EEQ Performance Chip with Parametric EQ
SFEQ Performance Chip with Independent Front/Rear Bass & Treble
Two-Way Crossover (HPF & LPF)
Hi-Volt RCA Preouts x2 pair (4V - Front & Rear or Subwoofer)
IP-Bus System Control (XM Satellite Radio, TV Tuner, DEQ-P7000, MCD or Auxiliary Unit Control)
Remote Control
Detachable Face Security™

THE DEQ SPECS
Experience the feeling of being front-row, center at the movie theater or your favorite concert. Hear the band jammin' in front of you as you hear the roar of the crowd from behind. The Built-in DolbyDigital or DTS surround sound processing makes it happen! High power for easy system addition, no amplifiers required. Center channel power output included equal power to all speakers for surround sound. Or you can get the most out of your system by upgrading with amplifiers. The Hi-Volt discrete (not chip-type) outputs provide the very best sound quality to power your system to new heights.

Dolby®Digital/DTS™ Surround Sound Audio Processor for the DVH-P7000
Features:

5.1 Multi-Channel Audio Processor
Dolby®Digital/DTS™/Dolby Pro-Logic Decoder/Linear PCM Decoder
48kHz / 24-bit 6-Channel DAC & 6-Channel DSP
Digital Sound Control (6 mode)
Time Alignment & Speaker Set-Up Mode
4.1-Channel Down Mixing Processor
MOSFET50x5 High Power (Front, Rear, Center)
EEQ Performance Chip with Parametric EQ
Optical Digital Input (DVH-P7000)
IP-Bus Input & Output
6-Channel Hi-Volt Pre-outs (Front L & R, Rear L & R, Center, Subwoofer) (5V)
1-Day Backup Memory

Both of these units are meant to work with each other and they are the bomb. These units are bad ass and do it all. i am selling becuase i just got a alpine F1 Status head unit and dsp unit.

asking 450.00 plus shipping for the head unit. and 250.00 plus shipping for the digital deq processor. 530.00 for the pair plus shipping.

pm me for any questions. there are more pictures in here. under black lexus. http://photos.yahoo.com/sandiegokunt
Dennis

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
8) just to let other .net members out their know, SanDiego Lex sells a hella nice Nav system (other electronics) and knows his sh*t. I've had communications with this guy in the past and I can say that whatever he is selling, count on it being nice as hell. :wink:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks buddha for the nice replay. its nice to come home from a long day at work and read a nice post. u need anything let me know.

dennis

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks eyes. good to hear its still doing you well.

someone must want these units in their car.perfect for movies and dual zone usage.

dennis

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hello and happy new year. these units are still up for sale and i am including shipping if anyone is interested.

500.00 for the pair is the lowest i can possibly go.

dennis

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
8 Participants
SanDiegoLexus
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing