Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, finally got my wheels, exhaust, and intake on my car :D. Did a quick car wash today and took some pics.

I'm thinking of getting a front lip, rear spoiler and lowering my car after. Don't know if I should go springs or coil overs :s. I have sport package should I go with tanabe springs? I just want less fender gap. Also, I know with coil covers I will have to rebuild, but what about springs? Is it the springs that need to be changed or both the bottom part and the spring :blush:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very nice looking car man. Love the exhaust.

·
Registered
475 Posts
U cant tell the drop with TAnabe spring.. Tanabe spring drop about 1 inches and it look almost stock height to me.. Get Eibach, H&R or Roadmagnet spring.. If ya have money for buy coilover, go for it bro!!! NIce ride bro..

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
beautiful!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
ahh the good ol ssr gt3's.. they look fantastic on white and even better with the drop you choose.

you should do something about the tint tho, even a like a 35 or 50 in the front to help some of that contrast.

+rep for the gt3

·
Registered
156 Posts
very nice! the 2IS looks nice in white!

·
Registered
393 Posts
after the new year ima have a spoiler in your color (if your star fire pearl) by the end of january for sale... pm me if your interested...

·
Registered
70 Posts
very clean!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice, very nice. I was looking at the picture of the rim close up and I noticed there was a spec on it. I was about to say "Hey you missed a spot on your car" but then I noticed the spec was on my moniter lol. But yeah, very nice =]

·
Registered
641 Posts
Car looks amazing. Im diggin' the new gen IS. The car would look even better with same tints all around. Stupid laws:curses:

·
Registered
45 Posts
very clean setup. how's the sound of this particular exhaust? i don't want thing super loud or obnoxious. just something a bit more aggressive than stock

1 - 20 of 33 Posts