Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup everyone I just bought a 2007 is350 yesterday and I'm already in love. I chose Lexus because it's a quality manufacturer and its down right elegant. I'm only 18 and I bought this on my own. I'm going to Texas A and M university next fall and that's really why I bought the car. I still have my first car tho, a 2000 jeep Cherokee. But since I bought the jeep I've probably put in double what it worth in offroad accessories suspension lift, mud tires, solid bumpers, the whole shabang. I guess I have a real passion for cars and modifying them. :approve:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Congrats on the car! My aunt just also bought a black 07 IS350 and loves it. Man, I've had my days with the Cherokee as well. I had a black 1999 Cherokee Sport 4X4 with a 3 inch Skyjacker lift and the first gen BFG Mud-Terrain with the factory 15" 5 spoke wheels. It was immaculate. In fact, I'll post a pic of it haha. Loved that Jeep though and unbelievably got complements on it from everyone. Post up pics of both of your cars! Always cool to meet other XJ guys on here lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts