Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up just wanted to say hi, I don't have an IS right now but plan on getting an IS350. I work at Sewell Lexus of Dallas so anybody int he DFW area tell me whats up so i get to know you. I can't get ont he site at work cause it's a forum but I pretty much check it out every night.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey wassup i just got a red is300 about a week ago and im loving it. handles great. the only thing i dun like so far is the power. could use a little bit more.well anyways im new to this site as well.

·
Registered
656 Posts
autoshift said:
hey wassup i just got a red is300 about a week ago and im loving it. handles great. the only thing i dun like so far is the power. could use a little bit more.well anyways im new to this site as well.
Why did you buy it if you didn't like the power? :suspiciou Welcome, anyway! :)

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
hooskerdoos said:
Hey whats up just wanted to say hi, I don't have an IS right now but plan on getting an IS350. I work at Sewell Lexus of Dallas so anybody int he DFW area tell me whats up so i get to know you. I can't get ont he site at work cause it's a forum but I pretty much check it out every night.
Welcome aboard, enjoy surfing the site and let us know when you get the IS350....with pics. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts