Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see, I am a new member. I don't own a IS300, or an Altezza. They are a bit to much $$ for my wallet. I do own a AE86 in the US, and drive my pimp Nissan Micra (K11) here in Japan. I guess you can see that I am living in Japan, Sagamihara to be exact.

The reason I am here is I saw a Altezza Steering wheel with horn button/airbag. I am not trying to sell things on this forum, but I am an honest soldier in Japan trying to bring some cool parts to the US. I don't charge much of a profit, just enough to cover my drive time, and hunting of parts. I make enough from my pay to be happy, this is just something I do on the side.

So there you have it, hello, and I hope not to be banned and booted from here. if you have any parts request, please feel free to email me at the account on my profile.

Thanks again,
Rich

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Most people simply buy the "altezza" sticker that fits in the same location on the airbag as the L emblem. no need for the whole airbag. Also shipping will be exspensive if you tell the shipping company what the item is. (due to containing exsplosives)

·
2,752 Posts
corprin said:
As you can see, I am a new member. I don't own a IS300, or an Altezza. They are a bit to much $$ for my wallet. I do own a AE86 in the US, and drive my pimp Nissan Micra (K11) here in Japan. I guess you can see that I am living in Japan, Sagamihara to be exact.

The reason I am here is I saw a Altezza Steering wheel with horn button/airbag. I am not trying to sell things on this forum, but I am an honest soldier in Japan trying to bring some cool parts to the US. I don't charge much of a profit, just enough to cover my drive time, and hunting of parts. I make enough from my pay to be happy, this is just something I do on the side.

So there you have it, hello, and I hope not to be banned and booted from here. if you have any parts request, please feel free to email me at the account on my profile.

Thanks again,
Rich

Welcome to the .net :),

You need seniority in the forum (a certain amount of posts) in order to sell something in the MARKETPLACE, which is a total different forum.

Feel free to participate in conversations on the board as you are directly in Japan and am sure have access to many things we don't see overhere, but most members will be hostile to your "selling" methods eventhough I am sure your intents were noble.

Take care.

Don.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
corprin said:

Thanks again,
Rich
jdmaltz????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HoustonLex said:
I wasnt going to say anything, but give this man a prize!!!

kaam0.sagamihara.attmil.ne.jp
Actually you are wrong. That is my IP, but it is the same IP as any other person with DSL on a military base in Sagamihara city, which includes Camp Zama, Sagamihara Housing Area, and Sagamihara Army Depot.

I see I am not welcome here, and I didn't realise that the admins would be effing douches about it. Please ban, and delete my name, thank you _|_

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
corprin said:
Actually you are wrong. That is my IP, but it is the same IP as any other person with DSL on a military base in Sagamihara city, which includes Camp Zama, Sagamihara Housing Area, and Sagamihara Army Depot.

I see I am not welcome here, and I didn't realise that the admins would be effing douches about it. Please ban, and delete my name, thank you _|_
:fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:

You are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing

·
2,752 Posts
corprin said:

No one was a Douche, just Admins doing an excellent job at keeping the forum clean. :)

Get over it and don't feel attacked. Just follow the guidlines and everything will go smoothely.

We are nice persons...I'll even give you a hug prove it :)

Don.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Corprin isnt there a way you can send stuff to CONUS military bases for free via USPS? I swear there is because my friend was a Mail Clerk in S.Korea and thats what he told me. I dont know if its exactly true, but I see no reason for him to lie about it, If so I may be interested.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
tpc_01 said:
Corprin isnt there a way you can send stuff to CONUS military bases for free via USPS? I swear there is because my friend was a Mail Clerk in S.Korea and thats what he told me. I dont know if its exactly true, but I see no reason for him to lie about it, If so I may be interested.
You can send CONUS to OCONUS or vise versa that is correct ;) it is base to base

I heard stipulations on it not 100% sure what they are

·
Registered
61 Posts
yea you can ship base to base for free
like a lot of guys in the military (i m a retired vet)
you can go on vacation say in Korea, they have cheap tailored garments full suits for 30~50 bucks
come back a day later and drop them off at the base post and ship them to your self
saves you the hastle of carring all that luggage

Since Rich is in japan and has access to a base POST shipping is a lot cheaper
you can ship 2 rims for about 25 bucks from base
out in town the same box costs about 125 to ship

Max

1 - 15 of 15 Posts