Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi you guys/gals! i just registered here at IS00.net i been through this site and now i had the time to register and be able to discuss things and get advice. Im such a noob with cars but maybe because im 16 and lack the knowledge of most you guys/gals that have more experience.
I have a 2001 IS300 Black on Black, no leather seats booo but i still consider it my baby! well hope to talk to you guys in your discussion thats it for now :D

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WhiteLex03 said:
Welcome! Congrats on the ride. Bone stock?

-Ringo
thanks for the welcome lol well its not really bone stock i just save my lunch money lol and bought some clear lights for my car.. So far ive order clear front and back bumper lights clear trunk lights and clear signal lights! so im just wating patiently for them to come in :p

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
XaLtezZaX said:
WhiteLex03 said:

-Ringo
thanks for the welcome lol well its not really bone stock i just save my lunch money lol and bought some clear lights for my car.. So far ive order clear front and back bumper lights clear trunk lights and clear signal lights! so im just wating patiently for them to come in :p
Just to let you know when you recieve your sidemarkers and clear trunk tails, the rear sidemarkers are the hardest to installed in my opinion. I've installed the front but the rear is still trying to be put on and my rear bulbs blew a fuse so it's time for me to get a new pair.

-Ringo

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scottschoe said:
hello. where are you from?
hi :) im from houston, texas hopefully people are in here from houston too hope to meet you guys one day

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WhiteLex03 said:
XaLtezZaX said:
WhiteLex03 said:

-Ringo
Just to let you know when you recieve your sidemarkers and clear trunk tails, the rear sidemarkers are the hardest to installed in my opinion. I've installed the front but the rear is still trying to be put on and my rear bulbs blew a fuse so it's time for me to get a new pair.

-Ringo

you wouldn't happen to explain how to do it would ya or in this forum like step by step instruction somewhere. i took the time to look and it does seem hard so im still pondering to how to get it open. thanks for the advice and nice to talk to you :)

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WhiteLex03 said:
Here's how to do the front sidemarkers...

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=4&cid=7

For the rear sidemarkers you will have to do a search. There are plenty of topic that's been discussed on installing rear sidemarkers.

-Ringo

Cool man thanks alot i really appreciate it!!! well i will find a way to get the rear bumper lights and you will be the first to know for you can take a look at it and won't make it too much of a hassle for you replacing yours again! Thanks i will show you pic of my car as soon as i get all my lights in! :D

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aLLenIs3 said:
Congrats..i was 16 when i got my is3..Now im 17 and my car is 9 months old.. You will love it just mod it fast.

well my car is preowned and my parents own a car dealership so i got a preowned IS3! not bad considering most kids my age don't get a car like this and i can honestly say best gift i can ever receive in my life what else can you ask for. i was reading some of the forums and i must say that i feel like im a part of the family because of the love to this IS3! i have 50,??? miles already on it and still going. i bought it with 43,??? and use it to go to school and other misc stuff. so allen i consider us lucky don't you think :p

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WhiteLex03 said:
No problem man, if you need anything don't hesitate and just ask. :D

-Ringo
i was wandering i was looking into buying an altezza grill i got some more money from christmas and was thinking that would be next mod that stands out. I was looking on ebay and notice that there are many altezzas grill which one is the best if you happen to know and where can i get it for good price. i was looking on lextasy.com but people say the overcharged.?!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts