Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Ive been reading posts and info on IS 300.net for about a year now. I actually got around to getting signed up myself. Just a little info on me real quick. I live in Michigan, and I have a '03 Sport design (black on black) 5speed. ive added a few things here and there, exhaust and intake. I also switched the fogs wireing so they are on with the parking lights. While i was wiring i disabled the DRL's. Im a Lexus and ASE master tech. i'll try and help you guys out with tech questions as much as possible, although there are already many well informed people on this site. Its been great reading reviews and responses, and i am looking forward to much more info and the occational arguments!
Later..
Trevor
and yes from now on i'll post in the correct forums :lol:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Lextech1 said:
Hey guys,
Ive been reading posts and info on IS 300.net for about a year now. I actually got around to getting signed up myself. Just a little info on me real quick. I live in Michigan, and I have a '03 Sport design (black on black) 5speed. ive added a few things here and there, exhaust and intake. I also switched the fogs wireing so they are on with the parking lights. While i was wiring i disabled the DRL's. Im a Lexus and ASE master tech. i'll try and help you guys out with tech questions as much as possible, although there are already many well informed people on this site. Its been great reading reviews and responses, and i am looking forward to much more info and the occational arguments!
Later..
Trevor
and yes from now on i'll post in the correct forums :lol:

welcome!!! i hope you enjoy your stay here.

now here comes my question...why is it that the gaps between the hood and the bumper on both sides are not equal? it's been bothering me...the gap between the hood and the bumper on the passenger side seems to be closer compared to the one on the driver's side...thank you in advance for your reply.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
welcome bro. lets unite and smoke a blunt. :chill:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts