Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
idk if i put this in the wrong spot but im not use to this forum. i own a dealership with my father in ny and i had a tiburon (and im use to newtiburon.com). i started the expensive mod process of a tiburon and then a deal came thru my door. my new 2002 is300. it has a strut bar and rims. the prior owner welded this gay muffler tip on the stock muffler and it looks horrible!! but whatever the i/e/h are my first mods coming. i love my is300 thus far but if anyone could help me figure the forum out alittle or has any advise for modding let me know. thank you

anthony

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
idk if i put this in the wrong spot but im not use to this forum. i own a dealership with my father in ny and i had a tiburon (and im use to newtiburon.com). i started the expensive mod process of a tiburon and then a deal came thru my door. my new 2002 is300. it has a strut bar and rims. the prior owner welded this gay muffler tip on the stock muffler and it looks horrible!! but whatever the i/e/h are my first mods coming. i love my is300 thus far but if anyone could help me figure the forum out alittle or has any advise for modding let me know. thank you

anthony
Welcome Anthony!

Take a look around dude! A lot to learn and a lot of money to be spent on the endless black hole that is the IS300. Have fun modding, do what YOU want, don't take others too seriously on this site and enjoy yourself and the time you have with it!

Maybe someday you'll own a 700hp 2jz monster ;)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Anthony!

Take a look around dude! A lot to learn and a lot of money to be spent on the endless black hole that is the IS300. Have fun modding, do what YOU want, don't take others too seriously on this site and enjoy yourself and the time you have with it!

Maybe someday you'll own a 700hp 2jz monster ;)
thanks twestman. yeah i got alot of plans comin for her. im excited to be moving to a different platform cause the tiburon doesnt really take well to mods and the market for the tib is dying quickly

now like with nt.com, if i repost something or dont use search with a microscope will i get flamed? lol

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome man

Good move going to the IS300..you seem focused on getting her modded nicely, and our engines offer a WIDE variety of possibilities, just takes time and effort, and of course money.

As with most forums, people will flame you and offer little to no help at all on some posts, then again searching really is quite easy. Just click search..and I personally put whatever I am looking for in "quotes" like that, because anything you can think of has probably been done or has been discussed before.

If you truly search and cant find then most members will lend a hand and give you the link or their 2 cents on what they think or the facts to what you are asking.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome man

Good move going to the IS300..you seem focused on getting her modded nicely, and our engines offer a WIDE variety of possibilities, just takes time and effort, and of course money.

As with most forums, people will flame you and offer little to no help at all on some posts, then again searching really is quite easy. Just click search..and I personally put whatever I am looking for in "quotes" like that, because anything you can think of has probably been done or has been discussed before.

If you truly search and cant find then most members will lend a hand and give you the link or their 2 cents on what they think or the facts to what you are asking.
thanks for welcoming me sanchezian lol. i deff feel like i made the right move going to the is. ive been searching all night and all day to get a basic idea of what this car is about and its potential. there is su much i can do to this car its unbelievable! even the whole exhaust system is different from the tib. as of right now im tryin to figure out how to put 8000k bulbs in my headlights. i heard our cars come stock with hid's so i called the dealership to find out and they told me mine has the hid's stock but when i asked for a bulb size the guy turned into the biggest dumbass i ever met. he said there is no bulb size its a part number. so if anyone wants to help me get some 8000k bulbs thatll be great lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.