Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi, I am a new IS250 owner.

I have a 2008 Smokey Granite IS250 RWD M/T with Black interior. I have been waiting for 3 months for my car and finally took delivery last saturday.

18" Graphite wheels
HID's / AFS
Accessory Package
Navigation (this is why I had to wait 3 months, M/T's come with no options generally if you can even find an M/T, so if you want options, you have to special order)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the forum! SGM IS 250 are nice ... I see M/T with Navigation that is nice. How do you like your IS so far?;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love it, 428 miles and cant get enough of driving it, too bad the next day after i got it I got a nail in my tire, and the jerks at Big O ripped my rim apart to fix it, I mean literally tore it up, bent it, scratched it, everything else. I was livid, typical excuse "we didnt do it, our equipment dont do that". good thing I took a picture of the car that morning for my computer, and could shove it down their throat. 3 days later I had a new rim.

moral of the story, avoid third party tire shops, who dont care about damaging things, and take pictures of your rims before you take them to a tire shop!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the site!! Sorry to hear about your rim, that sucks. Glad you got it taken care of.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow, they did that? Its a good thing you took pictures of your car. I did too for fun and make graphics with it lolz

I got my IS a week before you if you got it sometimes around the 18th of March. Snow is kicking in ... I didn't want my baby to get dirty yet so its been in the garage just waiting for it to stop snowing and I'll cruise on it a bit more. I only have 200 miles so far.

Anyways! Congrat on your new car ... ;)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much did you end up paying?
I bought it at Longo Lexus, in El Monte, Ca.
My breakdown was
29,978 price + TTL = 33,900 - 3,100 down (cash and trade in)
financed $30,800

$495 @ 72 months @4.99% APR

thanks

·
Banned
26 Posts
The pearl white on black interior with a 6spdMT was a special order for me.. i have 6 weeks of my 3 month wait. :(

Just want to say hi, I am a new IS250 owner.

I have a 2008 Smokey Granite IS250 RWD M/T with Black interior. I have been waiting for 3 months for my car and finally took delivery last saturday.

18" Graphite wheels
HID's / AFS
Accessory Package
Navigation (this is why I had to wait 3 months, M/T's come with no options generally if you can even find an M/T, so if you want options, you have to special order)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks, M/T's are very rare, someone told me that 1 out of every 1000 or so are manual, market just not there for them. In the 4 Lexus dealerships within 200 miles of me, there were a total of 4 manuals. So, hopefully it makes the M/T exclusive and worth more later (probably not).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts