Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of name is tj..im from monmouth county nj. i dont have an is300 yet but in the future i plan on buying one..im in the army and im leaving for iraq in a march,so once i get back im going to purchase an is300.. ive been surfing thru this site and found alot of useful info.. ive been mostly into nissans 240s but its time for me to change up and get something different. thanks guys for reading my post and hopefully i will be meeting eveybody soon at meets and wat not!

tj

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
where are you in monmouth county im in the same county....be safe in iraq my cousin is in the army as well but he's not going anytime soon....i think...what will you be doing over there?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in neptune.. where r u? might of seen ur around.. im a heavy equipment operator in the army. i operater dozens,cranes and things like that. this is my first tour in iraq so i really dont know what im going to be doing. I have alot of friends and family that is over there now and that was over there so i have some type of what to expect.. thanks for the support also. is your cousin in the army active duty or national guard?

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i live in neptune.. where r u? might of seen ur around.. im a heavy equipment operator in the army. i operater dozens,cranes and things like that. this is my first tour in iraq so i really dont know what im going to be doing. I have alot of friends and family that is over there now and that was over there so i have some type of what to expect.. thanks for the support also. is your cousin in the army active duty or national guard?
i live in howell, i dont know what active duty is .......all i know is he goes to training every month

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys.. and lexluger. most likely your cousin is in the national guard. same thing im in. he goes to his unit once a month. Is he stationed in nj if so wat unit is he in.. i might know him.. also i work at sears in freehold mall so i might of seen u around a few times..

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome aboard!

If you're interested in a really clean IS300, let me know.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive noticed that 5spd are rare to find.... i saw one at the chrysler dealership on rt 35 in eatontown recently for 23k and it had about 33kmiles on it. ill try to find link and post up just incase somebody is looking for one right now i would get it but i dont have the money right now for it and plus im leaving soon and i dont want the car to sit for an whole yr while im gone. also i cant wait to get mine so i can come to the meets. i saw a few old meets on youtube and stuff and it looked cool as hell and eveybody looks cool to hang out wit and not an asshole. even though i know theres a few but still in all this looks like a real good car community.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
thanks guys.. and lexluger. most likely your cousin is in the national guard. same thing im in. he goes to his unit once a month. Is he stationed in nj if so wat unit is he in.. i might know him.. also i work at sears in freehold mall so i might of seen u around a few times..
his unit is in PA, so he drives there every 1st of the month......i doubt you've seen my car ....i havn't driven it in months.......the freehold mall looks so nice now....buy flygq's car

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh iight maybe i havent seen ur car lol.. yea freehold mall is looking nice now.. alot of new stores and since they put the cheescake factory its been crazy.. look nice though. i didnt even know that had valet parking over there hahah.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea im also a member on ifx.. cool group of ppl also. im im not mistaking u had took a few pics of mo's s14 and his 300zx when he had them. and i also think i saw a few pics of ur car on there.. well my car is stock right now. was planing on doing something with it but got my orders to go to iraq so everything is put on hold. it will be my project car once i get back after i get my is300 ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts