Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , im a new member here and i had some questions about the 2008 is350 full option.
Im switching from a 2 door accord coupe (2010) and wanted to know how reliable this car is . Im debating between this and a 335xi .
The reason im switching is that im tired of 2 doors and also want something more powerfull , lmk what u guys thing is the best for me , 335 or is350??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and also i have the vossen vvs-cv1 20'
Front : 245/35/20 rear : /85/30/20 , was wondering if this setup would fit is350

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Hey guys , im a new member here and i had some questions about the 2008 is350 full option.
Im switching from a 2 door accord coupe (2010) and wanted to know how reliable this car is . Im debating between this and a 335xi .
The reason im switching is that im tired of 2 doors and also want something more powerfull , lmk what u guys thing is the best for me , 335 or is350??
The Lexus is far more reliable than the BMW... also a lot nicer interior.

The downside is if you're someone into modding to add power you have virtually no opportunity to do so on the Lexus, but lots of chances to do so on the BMW... but if reliability is your main concern you wouldn't be modding for power anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well besides the rims i alrdy hAve i will not touch my new car for a good 2/3 years therefore modding is not an option for me , and i really care about comfort so i guess lexus is the way to go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts