Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
okay guys how about another meet idea

i appears for now i may not take the 10hr drive up to atlanta for nopi this month but i am flying in to see the show..

however their is nopi tampa ( actually its in bradenton speedway) which is the beginning of october

we have not had a nice meet since johs meet back in july so its time again

how about we organize a day of match up at the speedway.. its a drag race show and aswell as show and shine .. their is a sportsman series where the street machines can race each other ..

with the amount of turboed is300 and sc300 and now a few FI gs out here i think match up would be in order and then have a actual meet and cruise and dinner or something.. i would be willing to drive out there in a heartbeat heck my pops is right there in ft meyers anyhow..
this would be a great time for freelance to run his beast , italianlex and josh also to run their new machines not to mention the ft lauderdale based sc turbo crew (you guys saw how many were at josh's jm lex meet in july)

i know time is short but i think this would prove to be inetresting for all to see and particpate in instead of the traditional meet just hanging around looking at each others cars

would do you guys say

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
doh... wish my car was boosted...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
moroso sounds good too but i thought the nice little road trip would be nice and then we could hang on the beach out there or something to make this a weekend thing

i just want to do another meet but more in the way of meet show and shine and legal racing to see some action.. there is so many boosted cars down here its not funny

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds great bro

well contact some of your crew and lets see what people prefer

i am also thinking of getting some of the supra guys to come out and race ..

my close friend is adding boost to his 04 zo6 vette tomm he will be running almost 600hp to the wheels and he is dying to race you guys

either one sounds great but i thought doing bradenton would encourage more central florida to join in instead of it always down here

come on guys lets have some fun at the races

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
come on guys

things are brewing over at club lex

why cant some of south florids finest chime in and lets make this easy drive out there for a day of fun.. this is much easier then atlanta

whos interested in having this happen

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is anyone going to nopi bradenton for show or race or both.. we are going 9oct , theres a nice bunch comng from tampa and from orlando

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone going to this , so far we have most of the surbo sc crew going and lots of gs's and is from tampa orlando area going

moroso nopi this weekend was great , got to video tape italianlexs car on the dyno , john car looks and runs outstanding bro , those halo lights were on my mind all night last night

i hope so of you diehard is guys with fi would come on out to bradenton and have some fun and take over the event

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is anyone going to bradenton next weekend

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is there any of you guys coming out to race and show.. we have about 15 or so of us heading out between late sat night and early sun am

randy , can you make it bro would love to hang with ya

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fyeung04msm said:
I will try Ed but I doubt it.

bro hope you can make it we are leaving from pembroke pines at 6am to meet the rest of the crew at the first toll plaza on i75 by 6:30 am .. bro my cell is 954 699 4336 call me .. hope to see you with us

1 - 16 of 16 Posts