Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im officially done with my car as of today, i know there is not much done to it considering other is300's on this site, but ive sunk more money into my last 6 cars and now its time to save, got the car looking axactly how i want it to look, sorry for the blurry pics will get better ones tomorrow

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
looks good anyway.
how bout postine some in the member gallery

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SophieSleeps said:
looks good anyway.
how bout postine some in the member gallery
ill do this when i get some better pics, dont want to waste the space with these sorry ones

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Looks just like my car!

·
Registered
101 Posts
very nice bro!!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
LOVE IT! Looks hot man, the only thing is that I think you need some new side skirts and rear. The front lip hangs a little too low for the sides.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MonStar1120 said:
LOVE IT! Looks hot man, the only thing is that I think you need some new side skirts and rear. The front lip hangs a little too low for the sides.
im actually going to leave it as is, had a set off rmm side skirts but did not like them once they were on the car, the line of the lip actually runs pretty close to the lines on the rest of the car. and the wheels/tires ride very good, but of ocurse i dont live in a big city with big holes

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
It's good to see another VIS CF lip on a GGP. Glad you finally got it man. Anyways, car's looking real clean. Are those wheels the Moda R6?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah they are moda's and yes im glad to finally have gotten this lip, ive waited almost 4months and when i got it the cf resign was busted but did not matter b/c i got it painted to match the car

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Nice Pics....are you sure you're done, the mod bug will bite again. :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts