Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I just picked up a mildly used 07 350 over the weekend and am super excited to be part of the Lexus community. I had purchased an 07 Subaru Legacy Spec B in December which was nice but it simply did not bring me the experience I had been hoping for. So I sold it last week and started looking for IS350s.

Subaru kinda pitched the Spec B at the IS350, 335i, G35 sedan crowd and loaded it with all sorts of features and performance. Unfortunately, apart from the boring looks, a lot of the features simply did not function the way that one would expect and it made the entire experience frustrating. My biggest letdown was the lack of comfort in the car, which ultimately drove me to sell it.

The car is slightly modded and Im thrilled to say that I probably would have done the exact same mods(maybe different exhaust).
The mods are:

19x8.5,19x9.5 I-Forged Daytonas
Tein Comfort Sport Coilovers
HKS Hi Power Exhaust
Joe Z Intake
CF Grille(don't know brand)

Anyways, I won't bore you anymore with my ramblings here are the pics:

Before:

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
Wow, looks sick as hell! Props!

·
Registered
373 Posts
wow... that's really nice. I had a silver IS350 but it was stock. Looks great. Getting a front lip with that?

·
Registered
575 Posts
very sick, but wats different about the grill except for the missing badge?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats on your new IS. I have an 08 in the same color. Whats new in the 08 that the 07 doesn't have?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts