Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im reppin the nor nor th eastttizzle.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
what do you think the NE is?

dont need a club. .net is a community that if you are active in the right way can benefit you and your car. come out to meets more and be more active in the NE forum and at the meets, thats all you need.
The NE fam is a welcoming group of people, you just gotta take the initiative to be a part.
I noticed at the BBQ over the weekend there were a lot of new faces but I also noticed that there was some segregation. It aint gotta be like that just come up say hi join in conversations, ask questions, do something unique, whatever. Just dont be an ass with the car and you're fine ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this in deed is true

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
whitetezza said:
I noticed at the BBQ over the weekend there were a lot of new faces but I also noticed that there was some segregation. It aint gotta be like that just come up say hi join in conversations, ask questions, do something unique, whatever. Just dont be an ass with the car and you're fine ;)
i'm a shy kid :blush: . haha nah, i was just alittle intimidated as it was the first meet i've been to. plan on being much more active in the NE community though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i was a lil segregated cuz my girl was there. idk like obv she would just feel totally left out she isnt real into cars. next time ill be there just me. but yea as far as the club idea...i just thought it be somethin different..ill be reppin the NE a lot more and ill be around a lot more tho.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Clubs

It really isn't a big deal starting your own club. I did it. the thing is that it isnt strictly lexus. We have VW, Talon, a Jeep, etc... They are all nice cars, but sometimes i can't get to every NE meet. I work weekends. so practically every meet is out for me. This local club helps us get out more and we are apparently already known down in Newark because of one of our members. So don't start another lexus club. Join or create a local one.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
To be honest, I was really surprised to see how nice and helpful the IS community is. I never imagined that there would be people out there to go out of their way to help you out with anything. When I first joined the community, I was such a newb and I didnt know anything. But now, I feel like I know so much about our cars and I am willing to help people who need it. I don't think we need another "club" to separate us, the IS community isn't big enough to do that. I totally respect Lexotic Concepts because they are some of the most helpful and knowledgeable people on this site.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
also, if you want be in a club, talk to eric, and see if you can join team elusivemedia.com

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
^^ www.teamelusive.com ;) (site is getting revamped) Honestly, I have had my team/group for awhile and it is really hard to get everyone together to do chit.. if you really want to start your own team, make sure they are close to you.. because, if someone is an hour+ away from the rest, it is really hard for them to be around all the time.

www.elusivemedia.com is a personal thing on the side.. mainly for coverage. :bigSmile:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
ElusiveIS said:
NE Fam stickers anyone? ;)
already working on it. the shocker design may be used. like a simple hard-to-tell-what-it-is shocker with a NE logo

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
i wouldnt mind one in that little half window

shocker hand that says NE IS300

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Looks cool, Eric....I like it. Maybe " IS300 " at the buttom of the shocker, try it see how it looks.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Mine Was Similar, Except The Writing Was In The Fingers

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Mike, How about this design for the shirts..

..since we already have the screen for the north-east/is300, it'll save some money. you can probably use whatever shocker screen your tshirt guy has.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts