im psyched!!!!

i got rid of my awful '01 mustang gt :bitching:

dont buy american!!! :shame:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the mustang was a lemon according to massachusetts law

it had two transmissions and three clutched replaces within the first 8 months :bitching:

you might think its bad driving, but the repair shop gave me this advisory that said all mustangs have this problem with T45 transmission.

We took them to court and won, got rid of the car and all my money back :chill:

As far as price for the new car, put it this way i wouldnt be able to afford it if my father wasnt really good friends with the owner of the dealership. :D :D :D

oh and check out the link in my profile, its absolutely hilarious if you havent seen it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
L-tuner said:
woohoo!!!! :D :D

i just ordered my new L-tuned IS 5-speed

cant wait til it comes in :p

im psyched!!!!

i got rid of my awful '01 mustang gt :bitching:

dont buy american!!! :shame:
congrats, did you get series I or II?

·
Registered
305 Posts
It sounds like he's getting some l-tuned parts from the sig, not the whole series I or II package. Almost like what I got.
Let us know what color you're getting too.
Enjoy the ride, l-tuner.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys

its the series II package in silver

yeah thanks for the support impsyched to become a member of the L tuned brothahood :D :D :D

Peace easy boys and girls :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Oh, that's cool you are getting the whole package. Wish I had that. Too much dough for all of it though.

By the way, those are some fly stuntaz.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i thought the lexus wasnt offering the l-tuned anymore? or is that for 2004? i'm not too sure, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

congrats man. i was looking at getting a l-tuned myself. hope you like it!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
hey man you are from harvard!?

i got alot of friends there, if you see a Ab Red IS300 that'll be me picking those harvard bumps up. parking is a bitch there.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
899 Posts
oh and check out the link in my profile, its absolutely hilarious if you havent seen it :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

If I saw yo Stuntasses driving around in yo broke ass rides...
I'd put a cap in yo azzes!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

So you betta check yo sef befo yo reck yosef!!! Peace :chill: :chill:

J/K

·
Registered
836 Posts
L-tuner said:
well the mustang was a lemon according to massachusetts law

it had two transmissions and three clutched replaces within the first 8 months :bitching:

you might think its bad driving, but the repair shop gave me this advisory that said all mustangs have this problem with T45 transmission.

We took them to court and won, got rid of the car and all my money back :chill:

As far as price for the new car, put it this way i wouldnt be able to afford it if my father wasnt really good friends with the owner of the dealership. :D :D :D

oh and check out the link in my profile, its absolutely hilarious if you havent seen it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the family man :chill:

That link in your sig is ghey. Those broke a$$ little boys wouldn't last a minute in a real city

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
18 Participants
gambit
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing