Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just got my '07 is350 obp last month with 9k miles on it. I came from Subaru family and used to own an '06 STI with stage 2 set up (which i eventually traded to is350). I really enjoy my I S, and love the smooth ride and power. No pics yet, but i promise to post some when i get something done on her (rims first). By the way, there's something i have noticed on the car. Just like my old STI, front passenger side is a little higher, maybe a centimeter or so.
Is that natural since the driver side is always heavier? Would changing springs do a difference? Just a newbie questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Many folks notice a slight lean on their 2IS (though not all)... generally coilovers will "fix" it since they can be adjusted differently side to side, but there's considerable debate as to if it's actually a problem in any way that isn't cosmetic.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many folks notice a slight lean on their 2IS (though not all)... generally coilovers will "fix" it since they can be adjusted differently side to side, but there's considerable debate as to if it's actually a problem in any way that isn't cosmetic.
i got my Sti with stock rims and springs. when i went after market, it's same old thing. you can see the height difference between right and left. i wish it wasn't that bad, but for meticulous person like me, it's a big deal...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts