Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

First off, I would like to say a hardy hello to everyone on here. I've read through a lot of posts and I am happy to say that I like the over all environment of the place. Anyways, I am 18 years old, finishing up high school and planning to attend the University of Tennessee @ Knoxville. I used to drive a chronic electrical and engine problematic BMW X5 2001 for 2-3ish years that was passed down to me by my parents. I acquired the IS350 on February of this year after winning a bet from my parents (I bet my college tuition money). I am quite happy with my choice although I am still a BMW fanboy. The IS is in black and I plan to get 35% tint all around on Monday. That's all for now and thanks again.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
welcome to the site.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Man 18 and driving a 350 wow!! when I was 18 in 1994 I was driving a 1975 datsun pickup ,stick. And you already have opnions on bmw's by the time your my age you'll be in a ferrari. good for you!! Just make sure to respect It as if you bought it and it will be there tomorrow. Oh and ya this forum looks cool. I hope everyone here is..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow. I like how that bet turned out. They are awesome cars!

Too bad you didn't say Syracuse! I want some company when I head out there haha.

Try not to speed too much in it.. traffic school sucks >.<

Congrats again and have fun!

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
My parents are dumb enough to make those bets because they know I'll win and that they don't have the money. Congrats on the new ride, enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts