Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massachusetts Lexus Dealer is offering - to the first 10 buyers New Loaded IS300's (MSRP of $34,245) for $31,499.

Color choices include: Silver, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, Red, Black, Graphite.

Contact Barry (Internet Sales Manager) at (978) 739 8614

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks like Ira to me. Don't do it!!! There's a TON of attitude that comes with that price.

------------------
'01 SBM IS300

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep. $31,499 is the price. Sales tax if registered in MA is 5%. Reg, Title & Doc Fee is $220 for new plates, $215 for transfer.

And, for the unknowing, IRA Lexus IS an elite of Lexus dealer past 5 years - 100% customer focus.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by devil13:
Looks like Ira to me. Don't do it!!! There's a TON of attitude that comes with that price.

WRONG! No attitude whatsoever. Satisifed customers treated as guests in our homes.

·
Registered
219 Posts
devil13, baco99- You have a bad experience with these guys?? Sounds like a good deal IMHO. You have some info to share to help an unsuspecting buyer (me
)?? Pls share...

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
I've been to Ira Lexus and Ira Audi, they're nice enough, no reason to be scared.
Barry, why the big discount, is the car not selling that well anymore? If I buy one it'd be 5 speed manual, leather,LSD, but no moonroof. Next year will I be able to buy one like that? Thanks,

Originally posted by barryh:

WRONG! No attitude whatsoever. Satisifed customers treated as guests in our homes.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I didn't buy an IS3 from this dealer,
but I've dealt w/ Barry.
He's a very, very nice guy IMOE....definately recommended.
Can't say the same about one particular salesman though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by ckolsen:
I've been to Ira Lexus and Ira Audi, they're nice enough, no reason to be scared.
Barry, why the big discount, is the car not selling that well anymore? If I buy one it'd be 5 speed manual, leather,LSD, but no moonroof. Next year will I be able to buy one like that? Thanks,

The manual transmission model is slated to appear some time next year. The issue is Lexus meeting the super low emission qualification with the standard transmission.

It is possible to order an IS w/o a moonroof.

Happy Friday!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by ckolsen:

RE Agressive discount - We have more than we need at this time, hence a prime buying opportunity for those who are looking to acquire an IS at this time.

The manual transmission model is slated to appear some time next year. The issue is Lexus meeting the super low emission qualification with the standard transmission.

It is possible to order an IS w/o a moonroof.

Happy Friday!

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I heard from someone at a dealership in CT that the 5 spd was coming in April.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bought ES300 from IRA. Great service from day 1. When I went to take the IS for a spin in August, they wouldn't budge from MSRP...

James

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by yamaot:
barry, does your dealer do shipping? I am interested but am in Los Angeles.

Yes we do ship all over the country. Usually a PreOwned (one of a kind Lexus) - but have and will ship new.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

Pass emissions?? we dont need no stinkin emissions... =P

1 - 20 of 30 Posts