Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MSRP $34,345 for $30,631

MSRP $34,600 for $30,869

All colors. Will ship - cust pays transport expenses.

Limited time offer - 16 units available.

Contact Barry @
978 739 8614

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These NEW IS300'S can be Leased for $372.77 + taxes with $2000 down, or $431 + taxes with ZERO down.

Lexus Lease Rates change effective January 3rd!!!! These rates are good only through
January 2nd Close of Business 9PM EST.

We must have a signed (faxed) credit application by Jan 2nd. Actual delivery can be after that date.

978 739 8614

·
Registered
41 Posts
Barry,

What are the options that the two packages come with? Exactly what is the $255 option that differentiates the two?

James

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm gonna buy before the 3rd. What options are you quoting. I want silver/black loaded, e.g., leather, moonroof,LSD, graphite wheels, etc

Originally posted by barryh:
MSRP $34,345 for $30,631

MSRP $34,600 for $30,869

All colors. Will ship - cust pays transport expenses.

Limited time offer - 16 units available.

Contact Barry @
978 739 8614

·
Registered
509 Posts
damn cheap.....

thats a lot cheaper than what i got.....
sigh~~

sorry, i have a stupid question.
what does MSRP stand for??
does MSRP figures include taxes and insurerance??
------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

[This message has been edited by [email protected] (edited December 30, 2000).]

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
my question is, what is the reason behind these great bargains? are the cars gonna be replaced with 5 speeds? can you do a 600 over invoice for me for a 5 speed? let me know, how much is transportation to MD? thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think they do that because they know most people who wanted the 5 speed will wait a few months, that which will effecting the sales, beside that competition is heating up for every car manufacturers for the year end clearence sales.
i just read something in the BusinessWeek that Benz M class and Lexus RX are the best sellers. i see RX everyday and everywhere here where i live. by the way, Lexus RX is 500 units behind the M class, which is no includ Dec's sales. hope Lexus will catch up.

·
Registered
509 Posts
thanks, so MSRP is without the tax/fee...

so its like 31000 and then u add tax/fee to it then.. umm. then it'd be around 34000 too., oh well. not that much cheaper after all..

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
no biggie. i paid full msrp and taxes...but it was worth every penny to be able to enjoy it before most ppl even heard of the damn thing.

sounds like a good deal so any holdouts should seriously consider it. just make sure you know what the laws are in your area about purchasing and registering out of state vehicles.

expect shipping to be anywhere from $400 to $900 depending on if you can find a truck going from there to somewhere near you that you can buy an empty spot on...

·
Registered
697 Posts
with everything included, it'd be in the 32500 to 33500. (estimated) I bought it @ 30500, and it came out to be 33k, I believe, and the tax % is in Chicago (a bit high).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts