To.... 03 IS300 with 49500 Miles when i bought it

Leather with suede inserts. Heated seats. mirrors. etc etc

First day i went and had 5% tint put on it

Wax Job

Questions.. Comments..

·
Registered
539 Posts
nice car and nice choise on the color... keep it simple and its just a matter of time before the mod bug hit you

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Congrats on your car... just remember you can't mod your IS300 the same way you did your Cavalier. If you do... you are gonna catch a lot of flak from people on this forum.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on your car... just remember you can't mod your IS300 the same way you did your Cavalier. If you do... you are gonna catch a lot of flak from people on this forum.
trust me don't plan on it.

Tein SS lower..
sway bars.
intake
headers
exhuast.

First list of few things i will do.. The outside will stay stock looking.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
What color is that called?
Nice and so clean. I want to get my window tint darker. Youve definitely are making me spend some more money :lol:

Reactions: is_300guy

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Congratulations and welcome!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Nice Ride!.. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Definitely a good choice to get rid of the cavalier. Not my cup of tea. I'm thinking about tint. How much did that run you?

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
You have just upgraded from what I consider the most garbage ass modified car I have ever seen in my entire life (and believe me I have seen alot)...to a nice, reliable, comfortable, and sporty sedan. Congratulations. :approve: ... but for the love of god do not modify it...from what I can see you have no taste. If you must, then stay on this site and ask for peoples opinions so they can slap you around if you start acting fussy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Definitely a good choice to get rid of the cavalier. Not my cup of tea. I'm thinking about tint. How much did that run you?
I paid 160 bucks for 5% tint all around

You have just upgraded from what I consider the most garbage ass modified car I have ever seen in my entire life (and believe me I have seen alot)...to a nice, reliable, comfortable, and sporty sedan. Congratulations. :approve: ... but for the love of god do not modify it...from what I can see you have no taste. If you must, then stay on this site and ask for peoples opinions so they can slap you around if you start acting fussy.
lol hey it was my first car i modded and i have had it for about 5 years. Learned alot of what i want to do and not to do for the lexus. But trust me i hate what i did to it but finally just cutting my loses and moving on.

Thanks everyone stick around cuz i will be spending some money on it. Surprising enough i sold just about all my mods from the cav pay off some bills and buy intake prob first.

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
I paid 160 bucks for 5% tint all around

lol hey it was my first car i modded and i have had it for about 5 years. Learned alot of what i want to do and not to do for the lexus. But trust me i hate what i did to it but finally just cutting my loses and moving on.

Thanks everyone stick around cuz i will be spending some money on it. Surprising enough i sold just about all my mods from the cav pay off some bills and buy intake prob first.
No! I can't trust you after what you've done...before you make any decision to modify...especially "visual" mods you better ask around on this site...

·
13,727 Posts
OMG at that Cavalier. I didnt even know you could buy parts like that for it. And to whoever asked what color his car is, its IBP, otherwise known as "Blue." Yes, blue was the correct answer.

+ rep for a fellow IBP! Please do not ricer it out...mmmkay!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome Topsub. This is a very friendly community, although some started to ramp about your older car (In which I do not see a reason why not to). Since you have the is300 now, please eliminate that child's play majigger, throw it away or sell it for cheap, it's disgusting, no disrespect intended. It's time for the big leagues. But welcome to this site and congratulations on this purchase, a very wise purchase. Enjoy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome Topsub. This is a very friendly community, although some started to ramp about your older car (In which I do not see a reason why not to). Since you have the is300 now, please eliminate that child's play majigger, throw it away or sell it for cheap, it's disgusting, no disrespect intended. It's time for the big leagues. But welcome to this site and congratulations on this purchase, a very wise purchase. Enjoy.

i will prove it to you all.. this car will be bad ass :)

lol .. only time will tell

1 - 20 of 49 Posts