Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the new issue (besides the e46 m3 review)
towards the begining there are an is300 2 door coupe w/ 18in rims, a yellow is300 convertable, and a is300 wagon. The rag top is the sh**.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm really looking forward to the 2-door IS. I think that's how they should have been made in the first place.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Can someone scan and post em please. I went to all the leading bookstores...no one has the December issue of any magazine yet. I can't wait to get mine in the mail. Any power upgrades mentioned???

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
292 Posts
i saw it today. it is very nice.
3 different stetches - coupe, wagon, and convertible style
i love the coupe style!
must see this issue...

[This message has been edited by IS3 (edited October 31, 2000).]

·
Registered
818 Posts
Those ARE some sweet sketches, Pratt. I SO hope Lexus gives the greenlight to these models (especially the sport wagon).

Speaking of the M3 review, did anyone else notice the as-tested price? I certainly hope that was a typo, lol. The M is sweet, but $130,000 is a little steep

Justy
99 328i

Originally posted by prattkidd:
In the new issue (besides the e46 m3 review)
towards the begining there are an is300 2 door coupe w/ 18in rims, a yellow is300 convertable, and a is300 wagon. The rag top is the sh**.

[This message has been edited by ISsoon (edited November 07, 2000).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
ISsoon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing