Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you looked in to this new lease? Around here (Phoenix, AZ) it is advertised at 2200+/- down and 399/month.

I am unsure what exactly the residual and other components of the lease are. This is just what I have observed in the advertisements both on television and in the local papers.

Are there any other promotional offers that exist with the purchase of an IS? Incentives, etc?

Still looking for the ever illusive "good deal" on an IS.

Thanks in advance for all of the positive input.

John

·
Registered
23 Posts
lexus just snatched back that sweet lease deal.......the deals are still nice but not incredible. i had a lease going with carsdirect.com which was as follows:
$384/mo
4 yrs
12K/ yr
3K down
Yellow w/ Leather, moonroof, LSD, and Polished wheels

now that lease is $419.....im looking at either waiting, taking out some options, or going to a 5yr lease

try carsdirect.com.......youll get a guaranteed price.....just pick it up at the dealer........get financing and everything online

hope this helps

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
Originally posted by RightIS:
lexus just snatched back that sweet lease deal.......the deals are still nice but not incredible. i had a lease going with carsdirect.com which was as follows:
$384/mo
4 yrs
12K/ yr
3K down
Yellow w/ Leather, moonroof, LSD, and Polished wheels

now that lease is $419.....im looking at either waiting, taking out some options, or going to a 5yr lease

try carsdirect.com.......youll get a guaranteed price.....just pick it up at the dealer........get financing and everything online

hope this helps

Hey man I was wondering, how's your credit? I'm 19 and planning to lease/finance the IS myself, but you're 17... how much credit do you have? Or are you going to use a co-signer?

·
Registered
41 Posts
The deal you refer to is nationwide.
You can do better. I got 380 a month plus tax; everything else the same- 12000 miles per year; residual of 20,000. Car price was 31,000 to base the lease on.
Good luck. It is a hell of a car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by webguyIS:

Hey man I was wondering, how's your credit? I'm 19 and planning to lease/finance the IS myself, but you're 17... how much credit do you have? Or are you going to use a co-signer?

cosigner man.......heh i dont stand a chance w/o one. my dad will sign it, he has awesome credit

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
Originally posted by RightIS:

cosigner man.......heh i dont stand a chance w/o one. my dad will sign it, he has awesome credit
Right on bro, I hear ya on that one!

·
Registered
66 Posts
In L.A. I got a lease deal of $1400 down... which includes bank fees/doc fees... $399/month for 39 months plus tax...The residual was $19,500... 12K/year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts