Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself and say I am excited to say I am now the proud owner of a 01 E-shift ASP IS300. The past 6 years I have been involved in the DSM world. I have owned 2 2nd gen AWD DSM's and 2 AWD 1st gen DSM's. I have been reading a lot on the forums here and I must say this seems like a totally different world. After seeing and test driving the IS I fell in love with it. Even though I have never owned an auto before, I like it just as well and am extremely happy with it. Let the modding begine. :D

·
13,898 Posts
grimloc10 said:
I just wanted to introduce myself and say I am excited to say I am now the proud owner of a 01 E-shift ASP IS300. The past 6 years I have been involved in the DSM world. I have owned 2 2nd gen AWD DSM's and 2 AWD 1st gen DSM's. I have been reading a lot on the forums here and I must say this seems like a totally different world. After seeing and test driving the IS I fell in love with it. Even though I have never owned an auto before, I like it just as well and am extremely happy with it. Let the modding begine. :D
welcome to the site and congrats on your new "used" purchase!

·
11,054 Posts
Re: Spelling errors

grimloc10 said:
I even proofread my post to make sure I didn't misspell anything. :eek: .

What a day.

You left an "e" on the last word... :lol:
I'm the .NET MOM...so I get to pick on the kids. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.