Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,my name is Alex 23yrs old from Houston TX.Some might know me from other forums.I picked up an IS300 last Tuesday and loving it.Car is stock for now.Im not sure if I wanna mod this one just yet.I always do research before doing anything.I also own a Lex es300 and a turbo Honda s2000.All 3 are a shade of white pearl!Looking forward to posting on here. :)

Here is a pic of my is300 the day I picked it up.Yes it needs tint badly!

My es300 getting some eurolines test fitted

My s2k about 6 months ago....

The only thing that bothers me so far is the offsets on this car.They are almost as bad as my Hondas!If and when I do get wheels,im going to push the envelope no doubt.

-alex

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Welcome!
Love your S2K!

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi,

nice car.

but did you have a closer look at your hood? especially at the gaps between the left fender and the hood? on the picture, it looks like the hood is misaligned.

near the windshield, you can see the gap between the fender and the hood (the black line)... but it suddenly disappears?!

or is it just the picture's perspective?!

regards
phreekysicko

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Your S2000 looks sick indeed.

Can't wait to see what you do to the IS. You definately started on the right track with a great color!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.The hood is fine,i just noticed that in the pic too.Its just the angle tho.Currently the s2k is pushing an even 400whp and the es300 is pushing...for an oil change :)

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the site!!

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
haha first pic looks like it was a sneak shot where you had to hide in the bushes to get a pic lol. Welcome and can't wait to see what you do with the IS.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the car... Glad to see another s2k owner on here.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
WHOA NELLY!!!! That is one clean S2K! Like the IS as well.

Anyway I'm from Plano, great to have another Texas member addition to the site. Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts