Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jeff...i'm 24 and I just bought a 2001 GGP IS300 yesterday from a friend who goes to auctions down where I live. No pictures of the car yet. I have some experiences with Honda's so far but I'm trying to learn more about the Toyota's & Lexus. The IS i bought yesterday requires a lot of parts to get it back up to fix. If you guys can assist me with where to get them at good prices that would be great. Well I have a couple pictures of my Honda i've been building up for the past 2 years. I also drive a 2004 Toyota Tundra too.

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
oh man, that's a really clean EK.. i love those things..

·
Registered
176 Posts
That's a pretty clean ride w/ b18c5 engine swap. You'll love the IS so enjoy but don't let the mod bug bite hard. lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hhaha...yeah thats one of the reasons why I bought this car so I wont mod the hell of out it even though you can do a lot with this car. I'm not gonna spend a whole lot cause I have another car to do that with. Well I have a side teaser pic of it. This car does need a lot of work. Hopefully I can get her up on the road within 4 or 5 months.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey just wondering if you guys know if 03 Foglights would fit on my 01?

·
Registered
102 Posts
clean EK

Welcome and good luck on getting her back up and running!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I liked the EK more without the window visors, but other than that its really nice. Welcome.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Yes 03 fogs will fit. I'd check Craigslist a lot in your area for parts too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! I'm assuming that all the years of the IS is interchangable?

·
Registered
530 Posts
From what I can remember, they should all be interchangeable :)

Goodluck restoring it!

It seems like youre missing a rear bumper. You could go for the JDM one ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks. Yes i'm trying to restore it. Needs a front bumper, rear bumper, trunk, headlights, foglights, tail lights...& more. I prob wont get the car on the road for a few months.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No...not doing anything like that to this car. Its gonna be mostly stock.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks I have USDM ITR seats in them now. I thought the red would clash with it since the car was already red. lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts