Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a design perspective I think the Solar Yellow Is300 should replace the blue one in the top banner of this site. (Look up
to the right)
It will add bit more liveliness to the page with out doing a whole redesign of the banner. The blue is too dark and the dominating color on the site is in fact blue so a bit of yellow can introduce a touch color not to mention contrast... Just a thought..I am not biased by the way

·
Registered
179 Posts
i think that no matter how much we vote/poll, from a graphics designer perpective, it won't change. It goes good with the blue scheme (unbiased, as I have a black is). Also to change it to yellow, you can't just say "I want it yellow" and then poof it changes... You would hafta do alot of work, unless some1 lets you use their yellow IS. To sum it up, too much work. Look at the new page.. it doesnt change for 3 month intrevals, so i dont think anyones changing this

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
it is simple.
you can either have a javascript code that rotates the image, or have a small Flash movie that displays all the colors.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks that this thread is kind of GAY? I mean Seriously fellas I think we should put one that is pink with puple poka-dots. That would be pretty

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: T2Trent ]

·
Registered
458 Posts
Kel3
My point is simple, though you may find it ignorant and sensless, Who cares about the color of the car in the graphic. I don't think the intent of this board is to win style points. From a "design perspective" I think it falls into the realm of function over form. Maybe I chose poor wording, but really this is sooooooooo trivial.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
kel...did u ever get my pm?? remember talking to me about that company...that may need some help....?? do u have a portfolio?? or sample web pages?? designs? etc...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts