Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm trying to purchase a GGP 2001 IS300 loaded without the LSD. They haven't been able to find one for 3 weeks and have no idea when one will arrive. Any suggestions on how I can expedite the process? I want it really bad!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
relax, i've been waiting for mine for..... uh... too long.. try callin up all the dealership in ur area, perhaps one of them has the is u r lookin for..

·
Registered
69 Posts
if there is a demand, you can buy mine too...low miles like new...I live in IL and had my shipped down from MI...although I got LSD...why don't you want it..?

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
The dealer near me only has one and it's a base model.

·
Registered
193 Posts
BearCatRob,

DO NOT LEASE A 2001 MODEL! You'll get killed on the residual value. Dealers are buying used 2001 for around 26 to 28K. Don't spend 35K on a "year old car". If you're going to lease, send me an e-mail. I'll set you up with a leasing agent I go through here in Cincinnati and he gets all cars at invoice( no haggling!). I just went with him to test drive a 2001 last weekend. I'm all set for the first 2002 that comes in.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool - another Cincy user! Todd - Just heard from Performance Lexus - they found my car. It should be here in 3 weeks. I negotiated down to $2000 out of pocket w/444 a month for 39 months. MSRP was $35,300. I got him to come down about $700 which isn't bad I guess considering the demand/availability.

·
11,061 Posts
Originally posted by BearcatRob:
Cool - another Cincy user! Todd - Just heard from Performance Lexus - they found my car. It should be here in 3 weeks.
Congrats! You're gonna love it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sure Todd - I'll let you know when it comes in - after you get yours we'll have to get together to do some serious 'driving'!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts