Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a probability that the Sport Sport package on the New IS won't be available in my area for a while and I'm starting to get desperate about getting an IS 350.

Beside the obvious parts (shocks & springs), what other parts would I have to change to install the sport suspension (sway bars, bushings etc.) on a non-sport suspension equiped car.

William

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
You are probably better off just waiting until there are aftermarket parts available for the car. It will cost you an arm and a leg to get everything from the dealer.

·
Registered
170 Posts
You could probably install a better system for 1/2 the price if you just wait for aftermarket parts. I don't if the sport suspension is anything but a 1/2 drop...maybe stiffer shocks too. But for the money you can put in sways, coilovers and whatever else you want.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yoy are right the aftermarket might be the way to go. My worries are that I only want a 1/2" drop. I'll guess the smart thing to do is wait a while to see what comes out.

William

·
Registered
170 Posts
William said:
Yoy are right the aftermarket might be the way to go. My worries are that I only want a 1/2" drop. I'll guess the smart thing to do is wait a while to see what comes out.

William
Yeah, I'd be looking for the same...but prob a 1" drop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts