Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with these IS owners........on Friday I was driving on the 5 towards the 60 and traffic was a [email protected]#$......saw another silver IS right next to me and the owner didnt even smile......freak....i remember when the bug's came out and everytime my friend would see another one they would give some sort of smile.....freak are IS owners that Stuck-up?

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Give me a break. If you want to make stereotypes. Maybe the reason why VW owners smile at you is because alot of them live an alternative lifestyle.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
PMD911:
Really I think the VW owners smile at each other on the road doesn't have to do with living alternative lifestyle's. When I drive my Veedub I always give a thumbs up to other fellow owners, not because I'm gay (which I'm not), but because it's says something to drive a VW. We bought a car because it has character and is quite different in many respects to other cars. Flawed as they may be, it certainly is better then joining the flock of many sheep that own Honda Civic's, and for that reason many of us give the thumbs up to each other. As IS owners you should really all do the same, since many of you bought your car as an alternative to a BMW, that too should say something about your character's and ultimately bond you to one another.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I havent pulled next to another IS, but i think its kinda gay to smile at each other because you have the same car. As for pulling up to a VW, I usually keep a dozen or so eggs or soo for those VW guys to clean off thier cars once i am done....Stink bombs are cool too, but most VW give off that oder allready....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts