Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my new online friends, I'm Shane and I just bought my '03 IS last June. I LOVE IT!!! I was considering an IS, or '03 BMW 330ci, or the '03 Audi A4 when I was looking for a car last year. I really did my homework and am more happy today than I was when I got it. I'm new to this forum and I'm still looking through it and getting used to it. I'm excited to get to know people and get some questions answered. I've already done the intake and a light-wieght flywheel w/ stage 2 clutch. I'm looking to do some suspension mods next. let me know what you think...

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Congrats on the ride and welcome to the sight. Suspension is a good place to start. Just add some springs, struts and sways and you will be amazed at how well your IS will handle. Good luck with the modding.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
welcome to the site.

Reactions: IS3_FTW

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Welcome

I have heard that the JIC magic coilovers are a good suspension replacement(stock feeling). But goddly they are expensive. They are JDM of course ;)

·
13,727 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. You will find lots in this site, there are a lot of good people here. The IS is a great car, enjoy!

Edit: My post number 420! F yeah!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Welcome to the sites! I am sure you'll find all the info that you need here on this site! Make sure to do your search before you ask! Post pics of the ride when you have a chance!

·
Registered
633 Posts
woot!!! another san jose member... welcome to the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts