Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy all, my name's Ben and i just got my 04 black onyx is300 today! all i can say is...this car rocks! i am soooooo freekin excited right now. to anybody who says this car is slow and that they hate it blalaa...what are you smoking? this car hauls! i stomped the hell out of the test drive vehicle. badass!!! we also got my mom an 04 rx330 today too...awesome! well, i look forward to posting and seeing some of you guys at the meets. i'll be transferring to uci in the fall so maybe i can hang out with some oc owners...take it easy
-ben

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
relax on him..welcome to is300.net

i think the is300 gives a good run..i only lost to 5 cars within the last 10 months of racing numerous and numerous cars in the valley.

maybe its just me, as ALLEN SAYS "i got a woman is" "you got a man is"

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Welcome!

We got a pretty big socal following.... check out the west forum on this site. oh and while you're down in so cali, Carson Toyota and Luxury Motorworks are your best friends.... interestingly, they are both run by Steves :crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.