Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Japanese site:

http://translate.google.com/transla...=http://lexus.jp/models/is/comfort/sound.html

(Googlenglish):
Utilizing the large capacity HDD of the 30GB whose record of the enormous data is possible, you can utilize the sound library which large number you can record navigation and the music which it is easy to use with many functions. The map information which was recorded abundantly actualizes beautifully easy to see drawing making use of 32,000 colors. In addition, the road which travels frequently is remembered and the learning function which is utilized to route searching is had. In addition to audio operation function, operating procedure and the operation guide and the hint function which indicate the explanation of the touch button on the picture were prepared in the one which is inexperienced to operation. In the sound library sound recording of maximum of 2,000 tunes is possible from the stock CD. Other than title indication, also it can search music in the sound.

Does this suggest an available onboard 30GB HDD that, in addition to storing the Navi software, can also be used to store up to 2000 songs which are recorded to it via the stock CD?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
k3vo said:
Does this suggest an available onboard 30GB HDD that, in addition to storing the Navi software, can also be used to store up to 2000 songs which are recorded to it via the stock CD?
Thats what the 30gb hd is for in the Eclipse 5495 unit...to store music. Unfortunately North America is not getting that unit in the New IS.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
a. the 30GB HDD would be awesome.
b. I am going to adopt GooglEnglish as my first language and talk funny :lol:

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
google language frustrates me because its like your reading english but from a retarded kids point of view and its really distracting... poor retards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts