Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this is my first thread. I just got back from an unveiling of the new is350. in case you haven't guessed I work for Lexus. I also own a blk/blk '01 w/srt intake and a few more mods. The new 250/350 will be here to touch and drive by 10/14. it is beyond sweeeeet. You'll see. Lexus is also scheduling an invitation only party on 10/19 for a grand unveiling in Cleveland. Interested?

By the way...has everyone gone to www.thenewis.com and uploaded photos at achance to win a new IS?

post any questions i'll do my best to get answers.

cyclone300.

bye bye beemer!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
If you're new to the forums, get ready for some interesting reading.

Enjoy My.IS!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx,
I have been reading for about 6 to 8 weeks. Lovin the advice and tips. I'll figure out how to post pics and stuff as I go.

·
Registered
337 Posts
cyclone300 said:
Hey everyone, this is my first thread. I just got back from an unveiling of the new is350. in case you haven't guessed I work for Lexus. I also own a blk/blk '01 w/srt intake and a few more mods. The new 250/350 will be here to touch and drive by 10/14. it is beyond sweeeeet. You'll see. Lexus is also scheduling an invitation only party on 10/19 for a grand unveiling in Cleveland. Interested?

By the way...has everyone gone to www.thenewis.com and uploaded photos at achance to win a new IS?

post any questions i'll do my best to get answers.

cyclone300.

bye bye beemer!
How do i get invited to the Unveiling of the New IS??

Mark Blankenship

·
Registered
449 Posts
I got to drive the IS350 today. The car had a nice kick to it. It still has the formula shift knobs to adjust the gears, and it also goes down to the first gear which I liked a lot. If you don't like the formula shifting, you can use the tiptronic style shift. I really enjoyed it. The turns were awesome. Geez, I don't know what else to say than it was a great day for me. HAHA. They rated the BHP at 306. I still like our IS300 look better, but the performance was simply fantastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts