Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate how on new mats they get dirty so fast...im wondering since this is a much nicer car then the old IS should i put el cheapo carpet mats on top of stock or plastic ones? what did some of u do?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
My02GrApHiTeIS300 said:
im wondering since this is a much nicer car then the old IS
blasphemy...

if its a nicer car like you say, you should keep the stock mats in there and dont go cheap...whats the point of saving them? just make sure your passengers act right when they get into your car and make sure they clap the shoes a few times...

·
Registered
168 Posts
well i love the official lexus All-weather mats, but that for the 300, the all weather mats has kept my origianl carpet mats very clean so i dun have to worry bout them

dunno if they offer the all-weather mats for the -50, but i would go wit those if they do

·
Registered
642 Posts
All weather mats are coming in December and thats what im replacing the carpet mats with :).

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
In my IS300 I put DEEP rubber mats on top of the original IS300 mats. These mates could hold a bucket of water if you needed them to. It just keeps the car cleaner. Plus I have a tan interior... so obviously those mats will get messed up much more easily than black ones.

I wanna see somebody find mats that'll fit the IS250 AWD! Good luck with that hump! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts