Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm working on it. If you have any ideas to what kind of content I should put on the site, please feel free to give me your comments.

·
Registered
104 Posts
oh, i meant to ask "is it done yet" as a childish whine kind of like "are we there yet?"

I guess it didn't work.
But that's coo, uhm, basically a good review site would be nice, but I'd rather see everything I want to see at a single site. It'd be cool if is300.net did hosting, or there was more informational stuff in like guides or something.

General information that we could use, such as trac/ecu update info. The important stuff within a hands reach from "resources".

If you could have media clips, good descriptions of clips and stuff, nice pictures, stuff from autoshows, Japan races w/ cool drifting?

Basically, make a clean informative site, and have fun doing it.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
is it done yet? is it done yet? is it done yet? is it done yet? is it done yet? is it done yet? is it done yet? is it done yet?

Hmm some ideas eh?... try a readers ride.. the best way to improve your car is by looking at others...
give the site a few targeted audience within the IS200/300 niche.. one section can be on information, the other can included video clips of drag racing with IS300 in it...

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Here's a suggestion: Drop Tripod, their little banner add on every page will detract from anything you do, no matter how good it is.

·
Registered
385 Posts
If we put together something nice that has reviews and everything that is hosted on is300.net i think we should make it pretty damn nice. I am wondering who else here has some talent when it comes to website design. I myself own a company, CTDesigners.com, our of Avon, Connecticut and do website and graphic design. I have alot of free time now and business is slow. I am definatly willing ot make a lexus website. I need something unique to add to my portfolio. I would like to offer my assistance on designing this website. I am thinking we could make this really nice, really show off the IS by putting together something nice. Well thats my input.
Sam

·
Registered
385 Posts
Oh yeah, btw right now i have a very nice host with lots of space on it where i can temporarily host this page. If we want to use it just tell me.
Sam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts