·
Registered
1,114 Posts
That looks more painful to sit on than a pile of rocks. lol

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
That looks more painful to sit on than a pile of rocks. lol
If a seat designed after a pile of rocks is good enough for the Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black-series... then it's good enough for an IS300. :p

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
that looks sick ...lol ass coils+carbon buckets=broken ass hmm lets see if milton will approve this lol

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
If a seat designed after a pile of rocks is good enough for the Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black-series... then it's good enough for an IS300. :p
After watching that vid below.....it's def good enough for an IS300! LOL

Damn..da seat looks like it belongs in an alien spaceship.

·
Registered
631 Posts
wow.......I guess I am too old for this kind of seat !!!

the good old days I was riding in a civic with some fixed back Sparco race seat, and it was painful back then, I am sure this one pictured will be worst.....

It must look good though

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
For those that don't get the pile of rocks reference... watch this... (goto 3:40 min)

Reactions: sway162

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
^^^^^^^^ RRRRRRRRRROFL i freaking loooove that guy hahahahaha

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
hahahaha^ lol

Thanks for posting Crester....all makes sense now. That's pretty funny! Previous post edit. =)

Freaking sweet car though.

·
Premium Member
5,336 Posts
Funny thing is, I've sat in an all-plastic molded race seat, and it sucked. Hell, sitting in racing seats for a long time is kind of annoying on long trips.

Looks like G is going for the show car look. Those seats will look hot at shows.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
That looks really uncomfortable.

I don't care what car you put it in. It's not going to make the car as fast as the SL65 AMG.
You need some sort of padding in there.

The EVO IX seats were awesome. I'd love to have those in the IS. So comfortable.

·
Registered
8,265 Posts
That looks really uncomfortable.

I don't care what car you put it in. It's not going to make the car as fast as the SL65 AMG.
You need some sort of padding in there.

The EVO IX seats were awesome. I'd love to have those in the IS. So comfortable.
I doubt that was ever the point.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
who said i was going fast lol!.......
No no. I wasn't trying to take this conversation in that direction.
It was really in response to someone saying that the SL65 has those types of seats on that car so it must be ok.

I just think it's funny that people look to exotic cars and think those always have the best of the best in them. No one ever paints their car "Hundai Red" but they will always paint them "Ferrari Red" even though the paint that is used is exactly the same. :) So just because the SL65 AMG has something like this doesn't mean it'll be comfortable.

They look cool but just really unconfortable. Like a cafeteria seat.
But the do look cool.

Have fun with them.

There was a company making full CF seats before. Relatively cheap too but they had front side padding.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.