Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

2,904 Posts
WoW! That is quite diff. from the pic I posted a few weeks ago. I really don't think there is a REAL pic except for the one in Auto Week and C/D. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

· Registered
321 Posts
Did you guys see the Honda coupe on the same page.. its at http://www.geocities.com/busybeetoys/scoop/edn25.htm .. towards the bottom.. a coupe version of the S2000.. looks like a cross between an IS and a Prelude or something.. rear wheel drive and 250hp.. should be interesting.. there was also a supposed Honda IS300 fighter.. but it looked more like a 1986 Acura Legend to me.. or a Chevy Malibu or something..

· Registered
19,471 Posts
It seems like Mercedes Benz pioneered that headlight design and different automakers seem to be copying that... Even the Lexus SC430 headlight resembles that of the S-class..(at least that what I noticed at the NYC Autoshow)
Eric...

· Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This industry is full of copy cats. That is why people are clamoring over the TT and the VW Bug. It's not so much a technological tour-de-force, but a design tour-de force. Same thing with the PT Cruiser; it breaks the mold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.