Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I’m not new to the is community, just new to this site. I’ve owned a 2011 is250 before, baby blue. Unfortunately went through rough times and she had to go. I now currently have a pearl white 2011 AWD IS250. She’s not in the best of shape but I’m getting her back to health. When I got her, she had four different brands of tires on her and a slew of issues. I’ve already replaced two tires and now working on the back two. After that, it’ll be replacing the HID crap headlights with LED ones. I’ve found a set I like, that also comes with tail lights as well, but can anyone recommend better, that has done this switch before and how easy it is to rewire? I’ve seen several different tutorials and videos but want to make sure I get it right with the headlight selection. Thanks everyone for advice and I’m glad to be here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome along. I haven't seen anyone post up anything for the 2IS about putting in those LED tail lights and head lights on here. They aren't cheap though. Good luck fixing it up!
Thanks. I’ll keep watching how to’s and then after I get it done, if there is anyone looking to do it, I can help.

·
Vendor
590 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group! Glad to have you join us. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts