Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... i am from the Acura CL forum and i just wanted to say that i was impressed at the level of Maturity displayed by members here to the guy who was trolling earlier.. i am very impressed.
SOme people just dont understand that there is no need for silly rivalries and that the bottom line is that these are automobiles of our choosing... noone can sway your opinion about your car over some silly "i smoked it" post.... Anyway keep it up guys... i will be visiting here a lot more often.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
hey silver_lana.

I jus wanted to tell you that I own an is300. I also wanted the cl type s. But sinc the tl type s already came out i might decided i decided we might want another car soon. Not trading the is300 for it but just to get another car. The is300 cl tl are all great cars. There should be nothnig to fuss arounf about them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome aboard!
I think the CLS' are great cars,but I just wanted a 4 door. I love that goldish- orangish color they have. It's good to see positive feedback from the posts. Anyways, enjoy the site.

sidenote: "CLS Destorys"..... should it be "Destroys", call me crazy, but I don't know what it is to destory someone. Makes him/her look illiterate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
Badman Forever
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing