Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people. Waitin for my check from the bank to get my car. Should be gettin it tuesday and I cant wait. Its a 2002 IS300 Pearl Blue apparently its the sport version. 129k and clean title. Don't know too much about these cars so that why I came here. Hope to learn more. It'll be my daily driver. Had to get a bigger car because the gf and I have a kid on the way. I'll get the pictures up when I get the car. But heres a few of my toy to take a gander at.

·
Registered
875 Posts
nice pick up there!! definitely a good family driver
I can say that because mine has 2 car seats in the back.

Mine was also my toy during the single years, but now plays a different role. Whats awesome about it is that I didn't have to trade it in when I had a family...glad I got a 4door and a not a coupe or something

WELCOME to the site!!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
welcome to the site. the 240sx is nice but im not really fond of the coupe. i had a 93 fastback but it was ripped to shit. i thought i could restore it but i wound up sellin it for what i paid for it. well the IS is an amazing car and ull love itt. congrats and welcome to ur new home

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.