Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to posting here but not to reading the forums religiously. I am going to be in the market for a new car, specifically a used is300 in the next few months (3 or 4). If i had the money right now I am preaty sure I'd pick this one up right away, tough I would have to have it shipped cross country I still think its a great deal.

2003 is 300
ob m/t with 48k on it
comes with full lip kit *unkonwn what brand didn't inquire yet*
All black leather interior and from the pictures it looks to be in tremendous shape. I didn't inquire from the used car dealership because well I don't want to waste there time if I don't have the money in hand for a down payment etc, but O also believe theres an exhaust on it as well.

They are Asking 13,599 which I could see probably haggle down. Assuming it was around 1000 to ship to me, how much do you think I could get out the door for. Also do I have to pay there sales tax, or my states sales tax when i register it etc, or do I have to pay both?

·
Registered
446 Posts
thats pretty cheap.. what title is that?? Does it has a navigation, lsd??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No nav, I'm assuming to was a clean title since it is from a dealer? But I wouldn't buy it unless it was. And as far as LSD goes, I never really knew what it was, nor researched it, and like I said, I didn't really inquire much because i wouldn't want to waste there time if I didn't have cash in hand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts