Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like I promised... as soon as the weather was good I would take some pics. Unfortunately, my digital camera is in Houston. I met up with VVTIS (he has a camera) for some pics at a parking lot last night hoping it would be bright enough. The pics did not come out as planned, but we did get a few (and i mean few) night shots and they turned out pretty good. I was a little bored so I decided to make a wallpaper out of one of them. As soon as time frees up during the day, some more pics will be posted. Until then, click here to download the wallpaper.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^bump^

btw, let me know what ya'll think about them. i know it is only one pic and it IS at night, but anything is good. i will be posting more pics soon once i have some good daylight so probably this weekend.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
nice :) but too bad they look like regular headlights with ddes at nite :roll: maybe some daytime pics :wink:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
best time for pictures is right at the morning when the sun comes up. have a nice wipe down of the car and take some pictures on the grass. either that or right as the sun is setting, anything with a good background

-Eddie

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
IS300GTR said:
best time for pictures is right at the morning when the sun comes up. have a nice wipe down of the car and take some pictures on the grass. either that or right as the sun is setting, anything with a good background

-Eddie
agreed..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts