Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading these forums for about a half a year. Just registered today and wanted to introduce myself. First off I want to say Thanks for install tips and the knowledge that is posted here every day. I used IS300.NET information to install a lot of parts on my car such as coilovers, S-AFC, Toyo Header, etc. Knowing the trouble spots and tips prior to installs make things easy.
I have been slowly modifying my IS over the last 6 months and now have the bug. I will be posting pictures soon since my exterior mods are currently being installed. More serious engine mods are right around the corner. Since my background and interests are drag racing, my favorite forum has been and will continue to be the Go Fast forum. In the last 5 years I have tinkered and raced a 1987 twin turbo Buick GN(sold after divorce), 2001 Cobra(sold because I hate Fords), & 1999 Eclipse GSX(stolen). Thanks for reading.

·
11,054 Posts
Welcome!

Beware the...

Oh....you already know about the Parking Lot, I presume...

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Welcome! Some more Pennsylvania folk. Where do you live? I am near Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in the PA warzone known as Allentown. I'm originally from the Reading area but relocated for the company I work for in Bethlehem. I haven't really seen many IS300's around my area but there sure are a lot of Honda's!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome to the board

Enjoy~ 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.