Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up. I'm new to the board but I've had my IS for a little over a year. Its got full leather, nav., intake, ecu, CF hood, and evo exhaust. Oh yeah, its also a stick and I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor. Thought it be cool to get other peoples ideas about the car and maybe learn a few things from the people on this site. I hope to talk to all of you a lot and get some feed back. L8R

By the way, does anyone know how to hook up rca outs to a nav system in an IS?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
1pimplex said:
Whats up. I'm new to the board but I've had my IS for a little over a year. Its got full leather, nav., intake, ecu, CF hood, and evo exhaust. Oh yeah, its also a stick and I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor. Thought it be cool to get other peoples ideas about the car and maybe learn a few things from the people on this site. I hope to talk to all of you a lot and get some feed back. L8R

By the way, does anyone know how to hook up rca outs to a nav system in an IS?
You mentioned that you custom ordered your car by not having governor/rev limiter. I wasn't aware that such custom order exist.

I'm just curious, which dealership you bought your car from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
1pimplex said:
Whats up. I'm new to the board but I've had my IS for a little over a year. Its got full leather, nav., intake, ecu, CF hood, and evo exhaust. Oh yeah, its also a stick and I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor. Thought it be cool to get other peoples ideas about the car and maybe learn a few things from the people on this site. I hope to talk to all of you a lot and get some feed back. L8R

By the way, does anyone know how to hook up rca outs to a nav system in an IS?
For audio/nav/any mobile electronic inquiries: Mobiletronics

For motor/transmission/turbo/supercharger/exhaust/header or any performance inquiries: Go Fast Stuff

Enjoy your stay! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
1pimplex said:
I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......ummm, yeah, why dont you go back to la-la land where you came from. Retard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,019 Posts
welcome,

could you explain how you custom ordered your car w/ out a rev limiter or governer..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,654 Posts
DJPoop said:
1pimplex said:
I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......ummm, yeah, why dont you go back to la-la land where you came from. Retard.
The way I would like to ask this question...


Freelance said:
welcome,

could you explain how you custom ordered your car w/ out a rev limiter or governer..
The way I would ask the question...

Please...do share...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,019 Posts
redline814 said:
DJPoop said:
1pimplex said:
I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......ummm, yeah, why dont you go back to la-la land where you came from. Retard.
The way I would like to ask this question...


Freelance said:
welcome,

could you explain how you custom ordered your car w/ out a rev limiter or governer..
The way I would ask the question...

Please...do share...
classic :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
redline814 said:
DJPoop said:
1pimplex said:
I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......ummm, yeah, why dont you go back to la-la land where you came from. Retard.
The way I would like to ask this question...


Freelance said:
welcome,

could you explain how you custom ordered your car w/ out a rev limiter or governer..
The way I would ask the question...

Please...do share...
Hahah....yes I am crude and rude. What can I say....
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
16 Participants
isBMR300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top