Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up. I'm new to the board but I've had my IS for a little over a year. Its got full leather, nav., intake, ecu, CF hood, and evo exhaust. Oh yeah, its also a stick and I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor. Thought it be cool to get other peoples ideas about the car and maybe learn a few things from the people on this site. I hope to talk to all of you a lot and get some feed back. L8R

By the way, does anyone know how to hook up rca outs to a nav system in an IS?

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
1pimplex said:
Whats up. I'm new to the board but I've had my IS for a little over a year. Its got full leather, nav., intake, ecu, CF hood, and evo exhaust. Oh yeah, its also a stick and I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor. Thought it be cool to get other peoples ideas about the car and maybe learn a few things from the people on this site. I hope to talk to all of you a lot and get some feed back. L8R

You mentioned that you custom ordered your car by not having governor/rev limiter. I wasn't aware that such custom order exist.

I'm just curious, which dealership you bought your car from?

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
1pimplex said:

For audio/nav/any mobile electronic inquiries: Mobiletronics

For motor/transmission/turbo/supercharger/exhaust/header or any performance inquiries: Go Fast Stuff

Enjoy your stay! :)

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
1pimplex said:
I custom ordered it with no govenor or rev limitor.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......ummm, yeah, why dont you go back to la-la land where you came from. Retard.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
welcome,

could you explain how you custom ordered your car w/ out a rev limiter or governer..

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
DJPoop said:
1pimplex said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......ummm, yeah, why dont you go back to la-la land where you came from. Retard.
The way I would like to ask this question...

Freelance said:
welcome,

could you explain how you custom ordered your car w/ out a rev limiter or governer..
The way I would ask the question...

Please...do share...

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
redline814 said:
DJPoop said:
1pimplex said:

Freelance said:
welcome,

Please...do share...
classic :lol:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
redline814 said:
DJPoop said:
1pimplex said:

Freelance said:
welcome,

Please...do share...
Hahah....yes I am crude and rude. What can I say....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts