Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what’s up guys, my name is David Austin and I like long walks on the beach. I’m from Lexington, KY. Home of basketball, horses, coal, bourbon and cousin lovin’. I graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a B.A in Philosophy and a Private Pilot License. Also went to community college for an Associate in Applied Science. Currently a manager at Sherwin-Williams. I’m also working towards acceptance into the USAF flight program in order to reach my ultimate dream of becoming a fighter pilot.

I have a 2006 IS250 AWD auto w/ 207k miles (!) painted in the beautiful Glacier Frost Mica. I have the 2017 F-Sport staggered wheels and just put in VLAND headlights yesterday! Next thing up is completely buffing the paint and applying a ceramic coating. I’m all about TASTEFUL upgrades. This isn’t a race car, but it looks good and is going to be my DD for the next few years. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions or questions. I’m not too sure of the new member protocol, but I will poke around the site and get acquainted.

-Dave

·
Vendor
566 Posts
Hello, David and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us. Post some pictures of your IS when you can. Tons of great info here and full of good people that are more than happy to share their knowledge. Have fun surfing around!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts