Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guy/girl

i just recently bought a new car 2010 lexus is250 color car white, i bought the car for 34,400 drive out.this car is great for the wife .cuz she love it. I am looking forward to shared idea about mod the car.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Welcome to our forums. Go to the 2nd Gen IS250/350 Go Fast Stuff part of this message board to find the stuff that people are trying.

Like don't bust your bank account by trying to make your car fast like an IS350. It ain't gonna happen without you spending the difference between the cost of an IS250 and an IS350.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Welcome to our forums. Go to the 2nd Gen IS250/350 Go Fast Stuff part of this message board to find the stuff that people are trying.

Like don't bust your bank account by trying to make your car fast like an IS350. It ain't gonna happen without you spending the difference between the cost of an IS250 and an IS350.
And it still won't happen then.

You'll get about 1/3rd the power difference for about 100% of the cost difference.

There's plenty you can do to a 250 for handling and cosmetics, there's not anything you can (reasonably) do to it to make it anywhere near as fast as a 350.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts