Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just joined today as you can see...i have snooped around here for quite sometime though reading up on some build-ups and looking at different peoples IS's dreaming about the day when i could join this fine forum...im not new to cars though i had a 92 honda hatchback as my first car...got the mod bug and well u know the rest...1 month ago my hatcback was stolen and stripped of all its goodies i called it quits with the honda camp and i felt i needed to make a comeback and so i did i purchased my MSM IS300 this morning!!! im in love with it got a good deal she has 47,969miles and got it for $12 G's out the door :lol: ...thats enough talk on the pics!

this is how i found my baby 3 days later after the cops found her

after waiting and waiting for what seemed like a year (1 month really) my patience finally payed off...i know the pics are not great but it was raining today i'll try to get better ones later on this week...let me know what you guys/girls think of my new found joy...

·
13,727 Posts
Welcome to the site. I see that you have a 01 (the tails give it away.) Just remember to leave the Honda mods in the past, big wings and other honda stuff just dont do the IS any justice. You just made it to the next level, keep it classy!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Welcome to the site. I see that you have a 01 (the tails give it away.) Just remember to leave the Honda mods in the past, big wings and other honda stuff just dont do the IS any justice. You just made it to the next level, keep it classy!

Well, he doesn't know his stuff....j/k.
I can see that it's an '02 or '03. (piping around the seats, black trim on dash, cd player, thicker side molding).

Anywho, Congrats & welcome. Happy Modding.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i dun think its a 01..it has to be 02+...look at the piping on the leather seats and the colour of his dash

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I can see that it's an '02 or '03. (piping around the seats, black trim on dash, cd player, thicker side molding).

..and the 3 bar grille. 01's have 4 bars if I'm not wrong..

my guess is '03

Welcome!!

·
13,727 Posts

Oh, I thought the 01's came with the chrome tails, so thats why I said that.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
haha actually the lighter and non sport design cars come with chrome tails. Tails really dont have anything to do with year of car. Its the grill thats the mainthing, then interior trim. 01 has an almost ggp trim with no chrome on the speakers. Thats how it is with mine anyways. also a '01 with that low of miles...? GTFOOH

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome! and nice

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I don't like the tree freshner mod. Enjoy the smell of the all leather seats instead. +rep for stealing and stripping your own honda so you could get an IS300!

·
Registered
78 Posts
You're gonna love this car. Just don't pimp it out. Nothing nicer than "A Sleeper" that it'll shock the hell out of the little guy in the civic who's spent more on his accessories than his car and can only afford a faster car in Gran Turismo.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats bro. I migrated from a civic myself until i stepped it up to my MSM. Keep her clean and like they said, keep the civic mods in the past!! lol

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Welcome and good luck, they hate hondas on this forum, and only welcome guido-spec modifications to your car... So make sure to mod your IS in clean honda style. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Welcome!

Trees go on the mirror, y0!

Because I'm hard hittin' always biten cool as hell,
I got trees on my mirror so my car won't smell.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts